Be Sure To Check Out

The Story Of Playlist Live and Twitter Humor {2014}

in the news, I've confirmed on Twitter awhile ago, that I'll be attending this year's upcoming YouTube Convention held in Orlando Florida called Playlist Live!  Seeing how time is flying by so quickly I began preparing for this event as best as I can. I thought i would let everyone know on varies social media platforms like Facebook, This Blog ,ETC!  In doing so my plan was to have Playlist retweet me on Twitter or at least give some kind of regression for attending their event, This is what I got!
Thanks For Not Replying Playlist
I Got a tee shirt from them early and a wristband, the least they could do is recolonize that I'M ADVERTISING THEM FREELY ON MY TWITTER!  Apparently i'm not famous enough for them to reply, this makes me sad.

The reason I am going to Playlist is not to get mentioned or receive random affirmation from strangers, propelling me to popularity or fame.  If I honestly wanted that kind of publicity, I would potentially become the next Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber, going out of my comfort zone to loose all my morals and values of life.

The only reasons why I'm going this type of convention is to meet more YouTube friends and hang out with preexisting ones, having an AWESOME time!  Life is meant to be in an environment of enjoying each moment, being humbled for what you have, living your dreams!

So I got the wise idea to tweet from my Fan account for Friday Night Cranks to encourage Playlist to reply, this is what happened!
Seeing how me and Jarred are buddies and that he follows both of my profiles most likely he's making the connection that I have this account.
This was his reply
BFF's For Life!

I immediately began laughing my head off!

In closing, I so badly wish J-Rad could go this year, however due to his life events at the moment, they're are preventing him from going.

That's my story of How PLAYLIST DIDN'T FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.
THANKS PLAYLIST
Sincerely
William

{CHECK BACK IN NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER POST ABOUT SOMETHING That I Find Is Ridicules Or Interesting}

No comments:



Follow Me On INSTAGRAM

Instagram