Be Sure To Check Out

A Post About Music And YouTube

Hey Everyone,
I believe that music is an expression of attitude we’re facing within the moment. We all need to share our feelings about it in some way!
Life without it, would cause a an apocalypse of some sort or sure, in my opinion at least.  As of recently I have discovered many newer bands and many new artists that I would like to share with you!

I have also found a New friend, who was recommended by a facebook post, who reviews NEW Music artists and there albums as they come out!  She goes by the name HP and has the reputation of giving her honest response to these artists, I find that very cool!  that she just joined YouTube
it would be awesome give her some support.  She has a Blog
too.  It is always awesome to promote a newer YouTuber. I wish her many good experiences while apart of this wonderful community.

I would like to challenge you to find some recent content creators as appose to just the big channels, smaller channels can tend to be left in the dust.  I would love to see more collaboration with like minded channels, and it encourages me to want to start promoting more of my friends.  I also feel the need to want to post a little bit more valuable content for you all to enjoy, as I am lacking in genuinely on my channel{s}.

I will still continue posting the ridicules content that you all seam to enjoy very much.  However I will begin to challenge myself to venture to different avenues of content.  Know that I will never stop posting YouTube videos, I just have needed to take a little break and spring forward into building a better mindset of where to go in my life as a Content Creator.

I very much still appreciate your nonstop support, as you all have treated me like family; all I can say is thank you.

Lastly I want to thank HP again for inspiring this post, be sure to Tweet her some of your thoughts on her content, if you have Twitter

Be sure to check out some of my other friend’s bands here, as they could also use a review or listen to!
HP- Music Reviewer,
Front Porch Society, Great Music, Great Community
Kelly Donovan, A British Singer/Songwriter
Sam Brown, An Amazing Friend
Amanda Lee,
Voice Actress,
Vocalist

No comments:



Follow Me On INSTAGRAM

Instagram