Be Sure To Check Out

SWM Thoughts 1

I discovered recently viewing my YouTube Stats of Gundam Style Jalapeños received over 51 Thousand video views it began to overwhelm me.  I literally cried over the fact that all of your continuous and impacting support has motivated me in life changing ways!  I am humbled that each and everyone of my viewers and subscribers would take their time viewing my life in a unique experience.  I'm blessed to be able to share what's on my mind, allowing you to relate to me in such a way, that you can get to know me as a person, as a comedian, but most importantly a Christ follower!

 My journey as a YouTuber has tremendously and dramatically differentiated over the period of a couple of years, knowing my path has been kind of struggling I'm glad to be completely honest and able to tell you guys what is really going on.  In my videos I have not felt ready for whatever reason to relate to you with my stories, I would be so honored to make that goal not only as a dream but a reality.  

 I can remember when a teenage girl who became a friend of mine a while back going threw difficult times, where in her mind she was ready to end her life right then and their.  I was heartbroken to hear this and had I known about her life in a personable way, I could be their for her.  She and I talked regarding all of the reasons and after effects which might could of happened right there, if she had taken action on her words.  It was that which she needed to hear.  I showed her a poem by Charles Swindle that is titled Attitude, we discussed everything that was in that poem. When she was able to analyze this she stopped and focused on the positive impact she could of made on others, the thought of a lifestyle she was choosing to leave behind.  She is still here today proud of such a joyful conversation that I was able to be apart of, now as a firm believer she continues to think upon attitude!  I am not to take credit for my God's work in other peoples lives, however when he does use me for his mission I'm stoked for how he uses it for his glory!

Even though I am a truly funny guy, I'm also their for my friends in times of joy and sorrow, my goal was to shed a light to you through my unfathomable adventures, interestingly thought provoking tales and life experiences which i am prepared to share with you overtime as long as you are willing to listen.  thank you for your time.


William Macanack

PS: The New Video All Foamed Up, is kinda gross but oddly hilarious which will launch The Video All Foamed Up Will Be Released AFTER JANUARY, YOUTUBE IS BEING AWFULLY BUGGY

No comments:



Follow Me On INSTAGRAM

Instagram